Re: Master in information security

I just finished mine with Capitol College (capitol-college.edu) Masters of Science, Information Assurance. One of NSA's "schools of excellence"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT: The new push for Intelligent Design
    ... >> schools should teach it in science class as an alternate theory. ... >> asked him if schools should teach flat-earth theory in geography. ... > institutions are NOT trying to get religion taught in public schools. ... it's a disproven hypothesis) of evolution will look ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Creationists
    ... Medicine lags behind science by at least 20 years, ... > going to be in the business of teaching big, fat MAYBES to our children, ... >> Hopefully we'll get both kids through 12th grade without having to ... people just want schools to give kids the opportunity to ...
    (rec.games.chess.politics)
  • Re: The Central Issue Re: Dirty Debating Tactics 1: The Broken.Usenet.Promise
    ... Institute has claimed that it has the Intelligent Design science ... Nyikos or anyone that wants to try to follow Nyikos' bogus ... in the public schools." ... It is what you are snipping out and can't deny ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Shattering the myths of Darwinism?
    ... evolution, geology, paleontology, cosmology, particle physics, ... subjects other than 'science'. ... the public schools - probably in ANY grade school. ... "Education" is most commonly measured as the ability to ...
    (sci.skeptic)
  • Re: Shattering the myths of Darwinism?
    ... evolution, geology, paleontology, cosmology, particle physics, ... This is another dimension where the schools fail - and it may be ... subjects other than 'science'. ... "Education" is most commonly measured as the ability to ...
    (sci.skeptic)