From: "Serg B" <sergeslists@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Scott Warren" <sw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 2:34:43 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: Starting up as a security consultant

Whats an IP?

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 7:58 AM, Scott Warren <sw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 5, 2008, at 12:55 PM, rahtimus@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

www.sans.org

Look through their course offerings and certifications. If you arent
certified, you're facing a pretty stifff competition out there.

I had an MCSE ask me how to change the static IP address on a windows
machine.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Distinctions in Certification
    ... if you are CISSP certified, no need to go for GIAC. ... Whats the difference between the different security certifications? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Starting up as a security consultant
    ... Look through their course offerings and certifications. ... If you arent ... you're facing a pretty stifff competition out there. ...
    (Security-Basics)