Re: Starting up as a security consultant

Duh - Intellectual Property of course!!!

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Serg B <sergeslists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Whats an IP?

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 7:58 AM, Scott Warren <sw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 5, 2008, at 12:55 PM, rahtimus@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

www.sans.org

Look through their course offerings and certifications. If you arent
certified, you're facing a pretty stifff competition out there.

I had an MCSE ask me how to change the static IP address on a windows
machine.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Starting up as a security consultant
    ... Look through their course offerings and certifications. ... you're facing a pretty stifff competition out there. ... I had an MCSE ask me how to change the static IP address on a windows ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Starting up as a security consultant
    ... Whats an IP? ... Look through their course offerings and certifications. ... If you arent ...
    (Security-Basics)