Re: Starting up as a security consultant

Whats an IP?

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 7:58 AM, Scott Warren <sw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 5, 2008, at 12:55 PM, rahtimus@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

www.sans.org

Look through their course offerings and certifications. If you arent
certified, you're facing a pretty stifff competition out there.

I had an MCSE ask me how to change the static IP address on a windows
machine.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Starting up as a security consultant
    ... Look through their course offerings and certifications. ... If you arent ... you're facing a pretty stifff competition out there. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Life After MCSE
    ... > Back in 1999 I finished my certifications. ... If you took the MCSE track ... IP subnets etc. I've done 2 relocations of the computers halls. ... I haven't even seen a server blade throughout the entire ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Microsoft still wont give me my MCSE??
    ... manager for our certifications. ... resolve. ... In February I passed all exams required for the MCSE 2003 certification, ... The profile shows me as a 'MCP', it didin't even have my NT4.0 MCSE ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Life After MCSE
    ... I was at this concert when some annoying ... right..the MCSE. ... >> Back in 1999 I finished my certifications. ... >> interest in computers and software, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: MCSE certification advice
    ... work towards the MCSE and possibly an A+ certification. ... currently found myself out of a job and noticing the trouble I am ... I'm sorry but we're not discussing certifications or jobs today. ... Seriously, if you have a BS degree in computer science, you don't need certs ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)