Career Exploration

Good Evening,

I am a high school student in Toronto, Canada, and I run our school's Programming/Computer Club. I was wondering if anyone would be
interested in giving a short 15-30 minute talk on their profession, how
they got into it, etc. Unfortunately, since we're a high school club,
we don't have a budget, and cannot compensate you. However, if anyone wants to discuss their profession, and possibly inspire students to follow in their footsteps, then I would be glad to hear from you.

looking forward to hearing from you,

Anton Dobrin.

Relevant Pages

  • Career Exploration
    ... I am a high school student in Toronto, Canada, and I run our school's Programming/Computer Club. ... However, if anyone wants to discuss their profession, and possibly inspire students to follow in their footsteps, then I would be glad to hear from you. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: This Steampunk thing.....
    ... technology we expected to make life easier has instead made us work ... All of a sudden every high school student ... school at all but in the military or a factory. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Words every high school graduate should know...
    ... What experience would you expect an American ... A European high school student (or the equivalent in the European ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: 50G new user documentation
    ... unit conversion is a nightmare. ... everything a high school student might encounter. ... was expecting the calculator to ask for two functions xand yto ... Or, at least, not for the *average* high school student. ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Blue State Parenting - WA High School Student Charged With Assault in Peanut Butter Bullying Cas
    ... Washington High School Student Charged With Assault in Peanut Butter ... Joshua Hickson of Malaga was charged this week by a city prosecutor. ...
    (alt.politics)