MitM X11

Google is failing me guys, I was wondering if any of you had a good article about MitM attacks on X11 sessions?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Error Occured during compilation
    ... > From this viewpoint it appears that Indian users of google are ... They seem to persist in failing ... USENET existed *much* before they were even remotely known in India, ... In addition when they see the 'Tree' view offered in Google Groups they ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Boethius, Arithmetic & Rithmomachia
    ... Is there an English translation of Boethius's De Arithmetica anywhere? ... Failing that, is there an affordable copy in Latin? ... Once again, Google seems to ...
    (rec.org.sca)
  • Re: OT : Paging the Engineers
    ... Andy Bonwick wrote in ... Google is failing me..... ... BMW R1150GS ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: dhcp apparently handing out the wrong ip address
    ... > above option keeps failing, but fortunately I don't actually need it ... I had to google everything up - the manpage I found was ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)