Re: Learn SELinux

I find Coker page[0] about SELinux very interesting, and you always have
his SELinux Play machine.

Hope it helps.

[0] - http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/

Tiago

-
.--.
|o_o | Tiago 'gouki' Faria [ gouki@xxxxxxxxxxx ]
|:_/ |
// \ \ Jabber: gouki@xxxxxxxxxxx
(| | ) WWW: http://goukihq.org
/'\_ _/`\
\___)=(___/

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 12:50 -0200, Martin Spinassi wrote:
Hello all.

I'm trying to understand SELinux and learning how to use it. I think
it's pretty much THE way to securize a system.

Sadly, I haven't found something like a complete manual at NSA site.
Anyway I'm reading them (not the presentations).

Can you point me some good reading about SELinux?
Anyone with some comments or experiences about it?

Thanks to all!

Martín