Re: Tools for monitoring traffic to specific websites

----- Original Message ----- From: "Research Lookup" <infolookup@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 11:08 AM
Subject: Tools for monitoring traffic to specific websites

Hello all,

I am trying to monitoring the daily web traffic to sites a few
specific web sites, we are using a proxy server to block and allow
access to various sites, however the server is not capable of meeting
this request. I was wondering if there is an application I can use to
monitoring say the daily or weekly traffic going to www.example.com,
and www.test.net?

Have you looked at ntop?

Relevant Pages

  • Tools for monitoring traffic to specific websites
    ... I am trying to monitoring the daily web traffic to sites a few ... we are using a proxy server to block and allow ... however the server is not capable of meeting ... this request. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Tools for monitoring traffic to specific websites
    ... What proxy are you using? ... Tools for monitoring traffic to specific websites ... I am trying to monitoring the daily web traffic to sites a few ... we are using a proxy server to block and allow ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • monitoring web surfing
    ... I hate to say this, but I think I need a proxy server for monitoring ... Allow me to monitor web surfing? ...
  • Homeland Security is Watching.......
    ... A "privacy compliance review" issued by DHS last November says that since at least June 2010, its national operations center has been operating a "Social Networking/Media Capability" which involves regular monitoring of "publicly available online forums, blogs, public websites and message boards." ... A DHS official familiar with the monitoring program said that it was intended purely to enable command center officials to keep in touch with various Internet-era media so that they were aware of major, developing events to which the Department or its agencies might have to respond. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: How to monitor a hosted web server
    ... I've heard KeyNote.com does nice script support for more in-depth monitoring. ... How SMBs that have e-commerce websites that have to be up and running ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)