ASPXSPY

Hey Everyone,
I had a quick question. I was looking at one of my servers awhile ago
and discovered an aspx file called "kk.aspx". After looking at the code
it was quickly determined that it was a rootkit. After launching the
page from the web and discovering it's capabilities I started to get
sick at my stomach. Has anyone had any type of experience with this? I
deleted the files. The server is running server 2000. Is there any type
of recent exploits that would allow this that you know of?

Thanks,
Jared

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ASPXSPY
    ... knowing more about your setup and its respective capabilities. ... and discovered an aspx file called "kk.aspx". ... page from the web and discovering it's capabilities I started to get ... The server is running server 2000. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: ASPXSPY
    ... If you can't afford to go to Windows 2003 or 2008 then you can use MONO for your ASP run time on a linux variant. ... and discovered an aspx file called "kk.aspx". ... page from the web and discovering it's capabilities I started to get ... The server is running server 2000. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: ASPXSPY
    ... If you can't afford to go to Windows 2003 or 2008 then you can use MONO for your ASP run time on a linux variant. ... and discovered an aspx file called "kk.aspx". ... page from the web and discovering it's capabilities I started to get ... The server is running server 2000. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Never get this : 250 2.1.5 bcsystems@att.net... Recipient ok
    ... server I've ever worked on. ... MS Exchange FAQ athttp://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ... was taking all the message and putting them in an archive foilder on ... discovering it wasn't their fault. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Daylight Savings Time Moves Appointment times
    ... After discovering a timing problem on my network related ... time souce. ... appointment on the calendar moved an hour forward. ... running Windows Small Buisness Server 2003 with Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)