how to PHYSICALLY disable computers from any networking

I have been consulting with someone who has been stalked for some
years by someone hacking into her computer. She has been through 4
different computers, multiple ISPs, but he always finds her within a
half hour. She has even registered the computer with a fake name and
location, but somehow he knows her so well, he is able to recognize
something or other and things are shot again.

She has now gotten Vista Home and so it is possible to see deeply into
what is going on, but try as we do, he keeps figuring out ways ahead
and she can now never ever be the administrator (or even "an
administrator") or "Owner" (when she does that, "Trusted Installer"
shows up in user accounts. So multiple services are cut off from her
in increasing numbers as she tries to keep him out).

When she goes into safe mode limited services, he has already added
networking services and if she closes the tools he is using to watch,
and control, he uses Remote Procedure Call to reboot her computer.

This past year, she had fast internet for the first time (always lived
in the sticks before) and in the past 10 months, she has had access
for at least reasonable periods for only a handful of months. She
has now had 2 solid months of zero internet and had to cancel vonage
as she could get no phone calls.

This happens even when the verizon modem is disconnected physically.
It happens even when it is turned off (using neighbor's service), but
she can no longer even SEE his or neighbor's connections. At least
for the past 10 months, she could see that see was on his "network"
with his network showing up as between her and the internet, with a
big X between him and the internet unless he chose to give her access.

Right now she is waiting for her Verizon service service to be
cancelled in early November --- but then she still has the neighbors
and businesses all around her apartment. He has been able to cut her
off from the internet since the very beginning many years ago, so
dial-up won't help either at this point.

HOW can she totally PHYSICALLY disable internet (networking)
capabability from her computer and future computers? Every time she
reinstalls, more and more restrictions are already in place from the
very beginning. She even is totally blocked from looking at or
changing many areas in the registry where she used to try to block
him out.
'
HELP?????

Cricket

Relevant Pages

  • RE: how to PHYSICALLY disable computers from any networking
    ... how to PHYSICALLY disable computers from any networking ... she had fast internet for the first time (always lived ... Right now she is waiting for her Verizon service service to be ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: how to PHYSICALLY disable computers from any networking
    ... I am sorry this really looks like you have been giving them bad advice, and if you cannot work this out I doubt you are actually a computer or security consultant worth their salt. ... how to PHYSICALLY disable computers from any networking ... she had fast internet for the first time (always lived ... Right now she is waiting for her Verizon service service to be ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Niche Web Networking Sites Chase MySpace Ad Dollars
    ... Social networking online isn't just for hip twenty-year-olds any ... business models to attract larger audiences and more advertisers. ... The Internet will see a lot more targeted community launches in the ... rather than the general youth community sites that defined ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Hi, having trouble with networking
    ... > the past week and I'm getting nowhere,dont want to go back to windows ... I have setup modem and internet, ... > tutorials on the web I have found just dont help. ... > New to linux and having a bit of trouble networking. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Network Address?
    ... >> connection using Windows Internet Connection Sharing (ICS). ... >> necessary and you would set the computers to get their IP addresses ... > its own adaptor but being a newbie to networking I was not attempting at ...