Spamcop issue

Anyone dealt with trying to get whitelisted with them.
You are allowed a freebie, but If the spam problem continues, you don't get
a second shot.

Or better yet, any good tools out there to get rid of spam bugs and/or
trojans...or at least scan a workstation to see if there is one or similar
Or maybe good tips on how to see if someone is using a particular user's
account or outgoing domain to send out spams? Etc...

I have some ideas, but can't think straight right now, too busy with other
projects. Sure I can use multiple mail gateways for now until I locate the
issue...but ya know..

thanks

-m

----------------------------------((((((((((((((((((((0)))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))

" He who gives up liberty for security ends up with neither". - Benjamin
Franklin*

"....i can't stop you, but maybe the earth can....."
-anonymous activist

"My other computer is your Windows box"

"......we ArE frequency generators...."

" If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear. " - George Orwell

"......in C we will see what we see......."
-my very first Programming teacher, Claude Comair

³.....Without some risks, there is no liberty, only subservience....²

"....the last time we mixed religion & politics, people were burned at the
stake..."

-----
techNotics
techNotics.info
noizey mac technology
510.684.1550
-----
holdfastrecordings.com
missgawker.org

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My newbie question and spacing before p |<-thanks to everyone
    ... It's up to you if you don't want to give us a name; however, I very much doubt whether you are actually Michael Grossman - so why are you using the domain here.com, which belongs to him, and exposing it to spam? ... Why not use a truly .invalid e-mail address format in your From, and include a working Reply-To? ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: SPAM from Usenet
    ... It seems the gateway is passing a lot more spam these days. ... Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Your email requires verification verify#qnNagWLe6OLzMiFyBolKo4Mbn5VSiJ5p
    ... constantly increasing the load on available bandwidth can hardly be a ... > are a real live human being and not a spam source. ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: US Rockets failure to deliver "Save Rocketry Now" prize
    ... Much spam has forged from addresses. ... sometimes trips up some legitimate mail. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little ... temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
    (rec.models.rockets)
  • Re: Secure your endpoints easily with SecureWave Application Control!!!!
    ... I did not realise that making a posting onto a newsgroup ... is classed as spam. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)