Whats the URL to your website... ;]

Regards,
Adriel T. Desautels
Chief Technology Officer
Netragard, LLC.
Office : 617-934-0269
Mobile : 617-633-3821
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/118/a45

Join the Netragard, LLC. Linked In Group:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/48683/0B98E1705142

Netragard, LLC - http://www.netragard.com - "We make IT Safe"
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Website Security

Netragard Whitepaper Downloads:
Choosing the right provider : http://tinyurl.com/2ahk3j
Three Things you must know : http://tinyurl.com/26pjsn

Rob wrote:
Web server in dmz, which talks to db which is behind a second firewall
with limited access to internal lan.

My $.02 rob

Sent from my iPhone