Re: Remote Administration tools

Hi,

Well acutally I am using all 3 of them. For the internal clients I
prefer redmin because of its ability to collect the computers to
groups. For the other offices out of the center, but that are still
connected by VPN I use VNC.

BTW actually with Ultra VNC you can connect the vnc servers running on
clients to Active directory and use a centralized password for all of
them.

For the clients that are not in the center neither connected to us by
VPN I use team viewer. It is one awesome product making things easier
when the clients are behing a firewall and there is no port
redirection configured.

Ozgur Ozdemircili