Bluetooth testing...

Could somebody please point me to some resources about Bluetooth
security and penetration testing.

Thanks
Serg

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bluetooth testing...
    ... Luca "ikki" ... Subject: Bluetooth testing... ... security and penetration testing. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Organisational aspects in security design
    ... the fundament of IT security. ... assignment of responsibilities through to the distribution of control ... Lack of resources or unsuitable resources ... Rights of admission and of access to hardware and software are applied ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • [NT] Vulnerability in Bluetooth Stack Allows Code Execution (MS08-030)
    ... Get your security news from a reliable source. ... This security update resolves a privately reported vulnerability in the ... Bluetooth stack in Windows that could allow remote code execution. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • RE: Standards for penetration testing
    ... Computer Security Certification of Trusted Systems ... Subject: Standards for penetration testing ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: @stake tool announcement: RedFang 2.5: The Bluetooth Hunter
    ... Does anyone know how to add a Belkin USB Bluetooth adapter to the ... Better Management for Network Security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ...
    (Pen-Test)