RE: Log reader

Try here:

http://www.loganalysis.org/sections/parsing/generic-log-parsers/

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of amatachick@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:02 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Log reader

Our firewall puts out these massive text files which I have to peruse on
a daily basis. I was hoping if someone might know of a good, free tool
which can help filter a large log file like this. Your input is
appreciated.

Thanks,

Amy

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Log reader
    ... Have a look at Microsoft's Log Parser ... Subject: Log reader ... Our firewall puts out these massive text files which I have to peruse on a ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Log reader