RE: Log reader

Have a look at Microsoft's Log Parser

/Sarbjit

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of amatachick@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:02 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Log reader

Our firewall puts out these massive text files which I have to peruse on a
daily basis. I was hoping if someone might know of a good, free tool which
can help filter a large log file like this. Your input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Amy

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Log reader
    ... Subject: Log reader ... Our firewall puts out these massive text files which I have to peruse on ... a daily basis. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Log reader
    ... Our firewall puts out these massive text files which I have to peruse on a daily basis. ... I was hoping if someone might know of a good, free tool which can help filter a large log file like this. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Log reader
    ... I am sitting here in a hotel in Sarasota preparing my Log File Forensics with Log Parser class for the FACCI conference tomorrow. ... Subject: Log reader ...
    (Security-Basics)