Re: Checkpoint or other Solution required

Hi there,
I am currently working on the next generation perimeter infrastructure
for my company. As part of the background researches I'm carry out I
have came across the new "messaging security" solution from
Checkpoint.

http://www.checkpoint.com/defense/advisories/public/messaging/index.html

If you are looking - as I am at the moment - towards making the most
from your existing Checkpoint perimeter security infrastructure going
for a solution like the above would make sense to me.

Cheers,
Andrea