Checkpoint or other Solution required

Does anyone have a clue on a checkpoint product that can act as an Security policy enforcer ?
Assuming that I need to ensure that all incoming emails contain only certain contents, any bthother comntent would make the email be dropped. I have seen Posini. IS there any other out there ?
Cheers

Relevant Pages

  • Exim as MX backup running on FC1
    ... are there RPMs available to install Exim on FC1? ... I want this box to act as an MX backup for my main mail ... want the new box to sit on the new IP address and receive incoming emails, ... Gary Stainburn ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Checkpoint or other Solution required
    ... Security policy enforcer? ... incoming emails contain only certain contents, any bthother comntent ... Almost every mail server out there ...
    (Security-Basics)