Generic/System Accounts and PCI

Hi all,

With regards to generic and system accounts within Active Directory.

Will I need to arrange to have all of these removed, or is there a way
of mitigating their use that will pass a PCI audit?

Thanks in advance

Pete Hill
IS Security Engineer

Sit-Up House
179-181 The Vale
London
W3 7RW

020 8600 9700
020 8328 3424

07920 850333

Pete.Hill@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.sit-up.tv
http://www.bid.tv
http://www.price-drop.tv
http://www.speedauction.tv

Relevant Pages

  • RE: ADMT and Schema Extension
    ... How to use Csvde to import contacts and user objects into Active Directory ... >>> Best regards, ... >>> Vincent Xu ...
  • Re: reset computer account / Restore
    ... Regards, ... Robert Abela ... > Okay sorry I didn't understand it was reset. ... we just reset the computer account from the active directory ...
  • Re: Username resolution
    ... - Replicate this attribute to the Global Catalog ... - Index this attribute in Active Directory ... > direction with regards to an address list issue we are having since ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Failed to retrieve the current domain name .......
    ... Yup I use active directory can I have a wise answer ... Regards ... Arvind ... >> I have already created a connection under Manage Connections to my ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • Re: Add Users from other domain to Domain Admins group
    ... http://www.chrisse.se - Active Directory Tips ... but the big problem is that on my DC the Administrators group is not present?!?! ... > but I can't add this group to the Domain Admins group. ... > Regards Magnus ...