From: "Hill, Pete" <Pete.Hill@xxxxxxxxx>
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 9:53:48 AM
Subject: Presentation

Hi all,

I am putting together a presentation for the board members of my company
that will give them an overview of the businesses current security.

I have several topics in mind already, but as this is the first time I
have done this I wanted to see what you all recommended as a good format
for the presentation, as well as any topics that you would cover.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Pete

A number of bogus e-mails are currently circulating in the UK encouraging customers to visit fraudulent websites where personal or Internet security details are requested. Bid tv/Price-drop tv/Speed auction tv would never send e-mails that ask for confidential, personal security information or details regarding your account status.

The content of this e-mail does not constitute a contract and any matters discussed herein remain subject to contract.

The contents of this message and all attachments have been sent in confidence for the attention of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you are kindly requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.

"sit-up ltd, registered in England No: 03877786.
Registered Office: Sit-Up House, 179-181 The Vale, London W3 7RW.
Sit-Up ltd is wholly owned by a subsidiary of Virgin Media."

  • Re: PCI: DSS
    ... Installing an application layer firewall in front of web-facing ... The content of this e-mail does not constitute a contract and any matters discussed herein remain subject to contract. ... Registered Office: Sit-Up House, 179-181 The Vale, London W3 7RW. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Presentation
    ... that will give them an overview of the businesses current security. ... The content of this e-mail does not constitute a contract and any matters discussed herein remain subject to contract. ... Registered Office: Sit-Up House, 179-181 The Vale, London W3 7RW. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: The end of chess
    ... >> strawman from our Mr. Bauer. ... >'fairness' are board members, and we must do this by respecting their need ... re-negotiating the contract with ChessCafe. ... and to USCF members. ...
    (rec.games.chess.politics)
  • Re: OT: What a load of rubbish
    ... whom he awarded the contract. ... His life then got immensely complicated, because the holiday had been ... board members devised a way of keeping the brib...err, ... the big-ticket golfing tournaments all round the world. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Why is it odd?
    ... She would ethically have to recuse herself from any consideration of and/or vote on Hall's contract. ... Paul and I were told that there was NO decision made whether to renew his contract or not and we would have a chance to vote. ... So it is obvious that something went on behind the scene and the outcome is already known by the board majority. ... Another odd point is Paul and I, who are board members, do not even know the terms of this negotiated new contract but a number of people who are not on this board already leaked it out more than 2 months ago. ...
    (rec.games.chess.politics)