From: "Hill, Pete" <Pete.Hill@xxxxxxxxx>
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 9:53:48 AM
Subject: Presentation

Hi all,

I am putting together a presentation for the board members of my company
that will give them an overview of the businesses current security.

I have several topics in mind already, but as this is the first time I
have done this I wanted to see what you all recommended as a good format
for the presentation, as well as any topics that you would cover.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Pete

A number of bogus e-mails are currently circulating in the UK encouraging customers to visit fraudulent websites where personal or Internet security details are requested. Bid tv/Price-drop tv/Speed auction tv would never send e-mails that ask for confidential, personal security information or details regarding your account status.

The content of this e-mail does not constitute a contract and any matters discussed herein remain subject to contract.

The contents of this message and all attachments have been sent in confidence for the attention of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you are kindly requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.

"sit-up ltd, registered in England No: 03877786.
Registered Office: Sit-Up House, 179-181 The Vale, London W3 7RW.
Sit-Up ltd is wholly owned by a subsidiary of Virgin Media."