- From: pete.hill@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 14 May 2008 08:08:07 -0000
I am currently running through a PCI program at my company and am looking for recommendations on an email encryption tool.
We currently use a licensed version of Winzip, but I have heard that this may not be up to job as far as passing a PCI DSS audit is concerned.
Is Winzip good enough? and if not, what should we be using to get a pass on this?
- Prev by Date: 2 questions, qmail+groupware and printer driver for linux?
- Next by Date: Re: Possible Bot?
- Previous by thread: 2 questions, qmail+groupware and printer driver for linux?
- Next by thread: Re: Email Encryption