Re: Masters in Information Security/Assurance

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 10:41:46AM -0400, Elizabeth Tolson wrote:
I am in the process of obtaining my MSIA from Capitol College in
Maryland. I am now taking my 5th class. I am taking them on-line.
The classes are limited to 25 students. We have labs, projects,
presentations by students and, in this class I am taking now, a

The instructors are GREAT!! They have made it known that they can be
contacted at home for additional assistance.

I am very happy with the college. Classes are $505 per hour

Um . . . is that per actual hour, or per credit-hour?

CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ ]
Larry Wall: "A script is what you give the actors. A program is what you
give the audience."