http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ReverseProxy

cheers
Ivan

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:32 AM, <pguibord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings to all,

We have a new MS Exchange server and the administrator wants to provide remote Outlook Web Access access to it from the internet.

As opposed to having a direct outside to inside translation to it I was told that we could put a reverse proxy server in the DMZ and then provide a DMZ to inside translation form there.

First of all does this sound like the safest approach and if so can anyone provide the name of a good stable/secure reverse proxy product.

Thanks,

Paul

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A Good Reverse Proxy Product
    ... We have a new MS Exchange server and the administrator wants to provide remote Outlook Web Access access to it from the internet. ... As opposed to having a direct outside to inside translation to it I was told that we could put a reverse proxy server in the DMZ and then provide a DMZ to inside translation form there. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Outlook web access
    ... utilities that will install to apache that will allow outlook web access ... from the dmz to an internal exchange server. ... I would like to have some kind of login for the users at the apache level on ... the dmz that would interact with the exchange server on the internal ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • A Good Reverse Proxy Product
    ... We have a new MS Exchange server and the administrator wants to provide remote Outlook Web Access access to it from the internet. ... As opposed to having a direct outside to inside translation to it I was told that we could put a reverse proxy server in the DMZ and then provide a DMZ to inside translation form there. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • A Good/Secure Reverse Proxy Product
    ... We have a new MS Exchange server and the administrator wants to provide remote Outlook Web Access access to it from the internet. ... As opposed to having a direct outside to inside translation to it I was told that we could put a reverse proxy server in the DMZ and then provide a DMZ to inside translation form there. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: A Good/Secure Reverse Proxy Product