From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wesley McGrew
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 11:04 AM
To: Matt Bragano
Cc: security-basics
Subject: Re: Programmable USB device that can send keystrokes?

I'm pretty sure that this isn't what he's asking for. To the best of
my understanding, he's looking for something that appears to the host
as being a USB keyboard, only instrumented to send pre-recorded
keystrokes. I don't see why this wouldn't be possible (you could
probably knock together a not-small prototype with a microcontroller
and the guts of a USB keyboard), but I'm not aware of any products
than can be purchased right now.