Re: Anti-Phishing

Check out GFI mail essentials and or mail security. (www.gfi.com )

------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: "JD Brown" <jd.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:38:52
To:<security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Anti-Phishing

Just wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations regarding anti-phishing services or products.  I've been pointed to a service called PowerShark (http://www.internetidentity.com), and I've looked at VeriSign's solution, but I'd like to take a look at some alternatives as well if anyone has ideas.

Thanks,
JDB

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error, you are
on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately
by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other
person. To do so could violate state and federal
privacy laws. Thank you for your cooperation.