Re: File sharing with Bittorrent: what possible security threads?

You don't need a computer science degree to do anything :-)

If someone wrote the virus themself, chances are it will not be
detected by most scanners.

You should use virustotal.com if you're ever suspicious of any file.

--
Razi

On 3/27/08, Thomas Jespersen <front243@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Simon Jolle sjolle wrote:
> Can you give me more details about techniques how they do it? Is it
> possible to remove this embedded malware? With what tools?

I think you can get automated tools to "inject" malaware into any
executable file, so you don't need a computer science degree to make
such malicious programs.

Antivirus and Anti-trojan programs can find many, but not all of those
malicious programs