Re: File sharing with Bittorrent: what possible security threads?

You don't need a computer science degree to do anything :-)

If someone wrote the virus themself, chances are it will not be
detected by most scanners.

You should use virustotal.com if you're ever suspicious of any file.

--
Razi

On 3/27/08, Thomas Jespersen <front243@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Simon Jolle sjolle wrote:
> Can you give me more details about techniques how they do it? Is it
> possible to remove this embedded malware? With what tools?

I think you can get automated tools to "inject" malaware into any
executable file, so you don't need a computer science degree to make
such malicious programs.

Antivirus and Anti-trojan programs can find many, but not all of those
malicious programs

Relevant Pages

  • Re: File sharing with Bittorrent: what possible security threads?
    ... I think you can get automated tools to "inject" malaware into any executable file, so you don't need a computer science degree to make such malicious programs. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Hiscores hiscore.dat
    ... Computer Science - A computer file that is not an executable file and ... But pardon me but what is MAME.exe if not an executable file? ... old arcade games". ... furnish evidence or information. ...
    (alt.games.mame)