Re: ISSMP Certificate

Hi Everyone,

Can you guys please suggest a resource where study materials for the
ISSAP can be found?
Thanks

Sergey

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:14 PM, Ali, Saqib <docbook.xml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I took the ISSAP test, and the material covered by the that exam is
excellent. I would say that ISSAP is really good certification if you
are in the Security Architecture group. Even if you don't want to take
the test, just reviewing the CBK is very very useful.

I started to study for ISSEP, but due lack of the any decent study
material for the exam I put that on hold.

I will be taking the ISSMP test in the next few months (Dio Volente
:-) . Unfortunately I didn't find much study material for this either,
but I think I have the background and have deep understanding of all
the material in the CBK for ISSMP.

Overall I have found ISSAP to be very useful.

saqib
http://doctrina.wordpress.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: GSEC Study Materials
    ... You really do need the study materials. ... I've been in security for many years, and while found the GSEC easy for me, there were things on the exam that only the course material helped to answer. ... While googling I found two books on the GSEC: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Japanese: The Spoken Language (by:Eleanor Harz Jorden)
    ... I would apreciate if someone could post the first (or ... you want to ensure that you have the best study materials available. ... I hope your language lab has the support materials. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: Any DCSEs in the group . . . I have a question
    ... When you pay for the exams, does Dell provide the course materials in the form of a workbook or possibly a DVD? ... If we have any DCSE's in the group I would like some information about the testing and the study materials. ... Yes, all the study material is on the DCSE website, but in the course of taking a practice exam you are informed that opening another browser window will bump you off the exam. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Any DCSEs in the group . . . I have a question
    ... Well, I could use my laptop to have the website material up and ready to browse, but I would like to have this material in print. ... When you pay for the exams, does Dell provide the course materials in the ... the testing and the study materials. ... will bump you off the exam. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)