From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of 1234@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 4:33 AM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: CISM Certificate

Use ISACA's study materials. Specifically, Get the question database and
the study guide. I used these two and got a 566 (450 is required). I
studied for about a month and I used these materials exclusively.

This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. MCB Bank does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

Relevant Pages

  • Psychology Materials for Sale!
    ... Used these types of materials early on for finals in undergrad, ... comprehensively cover almost all areas of psychology and will serve you ... Printed study guide covering all areas of psychology plus quick summary ...
    (sci.psychology.misc)
  • Psychology Review Materials for Sale!
    ... Used these types of materials early on for finals in undergrad, ... comprehensively cover almost all areas of psychology and will serve you ... Printed study guide covering all areas of psychology plus quick summary ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
  • Re: Suggestions for taking 70-219
    ... Luis Andrade wrote: ... > knows any good studying materials you can share? ... Whatever study guide ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Help.
    ... Any one does have study guide or materials for 70-216 Examination. ... Venu. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)