  • Re: exam 70-330.
    ... >which one will see me through the exam. ... Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft ... security and security with reference to Forms Authentication ... initialization vector to the stream. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • #70-299
    ... Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network< ... Be sure to check out the Preparation Guide for Exam 70-299 ... lot of the same material is tested...only with a security ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Advise on next exam ????
    ... There is the entire book of Improving Web Application security for free ... As a lot of it doesn't completely relate to the exam, ... I don't really know of any quick online refreshers, ... Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Passed 70-330!!!!!
    ... Secure Code 2ed, as I had read that a few months before hand. ... If I included Writing Secure Code in my exam time ... excellent book to read after Security for VB, ... about how long did it take you to read the books and otherwise ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)