Spoof, Spam & Blacklist

Scenario
Bad Guy(s) spoof Company ABC email and launch spam on members of
popular search engine and online email provider (Company DEF)
Spammed DEF members reported the spam
Company DEF respond by looking up Company ABC's IPs and blacklisted
them (instead of offending IP address(es))

Questions
How do you get Company ABC off DEF blacklist?
How do you prevent Company ABC from getting blacklisted again?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Spoof, Spam & Blacklist
    ... Bad Guyspoof Company ABC email and launch spam on members of ... Spammed DEF members reported the spam ... Company DEF respond by looking up Company ABC's IPs and blacklisted ... How do you get Company ABC off DEF blacklist? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Lookup help
    ... While I don't care for the set up of some of these workbooks, I am trying to work around them and get the data for ... Company ABC ... Assume the company names are in column A and a corresponding salesperson ... Company DEF is my problem. ...
  • Re: Formula request
    ... (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) ... Company ABC ... Company def ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Formula request
    ... Consider Data - Subtotals. ... Earl Kiosterud ... Company ABC ... Company def ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Formula request
    ... I am trying to set up a formula each time the data changes in column A ... Company ABC ... Company def ... Company xyz ...