From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of v0r4r3
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:35 AM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Legal cases on information security breaches

I have been trying to find an all in one source for cases about security
breaches in the news but have failed to do so. Is there a good source for
research to find information on security breaches (actual cases)?

It is fairly difficult to sift through the spam to find these articles via
google and there's major redundancy listing only the most popular cases
(tjmaxx etc..). I would like to research going back to the 90's. Anyone have
any suggestions? Maybe someone keeps a list someplace?

Thanks,

-v