Distributed Password Cracker

Hello all,

I have just finished my beta release of a new distributed, threaded, cross-platform password cracker. It is modular, but the current version only has a FREEBSD_MD5 module (more to come).

Anyways, I don't have access to enough machines to truly scale it. So, I figured I would drop a line to this list and see if I can get people to give it a run and provide feedback.

Check it out at http://sourceforge.net/projects/masscrack

Please use the sourceforge forum for feedback.
Also, if there are any Qt and OO gurus in the house, I would love some help with optimization.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Office 2007
    ... You can send feedback directly to the MS Office team using the feedback tool for 2007 from the links below. ... The retail copy of the software is, per Microsoft, currently targeted to be available on the shelfs by the time your beta copy ... This message is intended for Microsoft. ... LINKS for the 2007 Office System ...
  • Re: Can I import in Word2007 my bibliographic database from EndNotes?
    ... new MS Word 2007 reference features work compared to Endnote and provide your feedback to the Office Product team directly using the ... in the last 2 years I builded up some database using EndNote 9. ... LINKS for the 2007 Office System ... Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2? ...
  • Re: Office 2007 Beta activation
    ... Download and install the "send a smile" feedback tool. ... Beta software does not necessarily display the same high ... of stability of shipped Microsoft products. ...
  • Re: Does Microsoft Still Support MSVC V6?
    ... Since you're in the software business you know how difficult it is to get ... good feedback from beta testing. ... A lot of people will "say" they will beta test for you, ... To be fair I've seen Microsoft change UI based on user feedback and they ...
  • Re: "toggleLocalHierarchy" button?
    ... majority did not find the local hierarchy functionality that useful (if ... To the best of my memory, backed by a quick scan of my archive of the D6 beta ... of the + toolbar icon to actually mean "Show Inherited Methods". ... that you've had any feedback from your customers to suggest so. ...