Re: Monitoring tool

Take a look on cacti and nagios:
http://www.cacti.net/
http://www.nagios.org/

En/na Jason Bridge ha escrit:
Hello all, I have a quick question and hope that there is a silver
spoon out there ready to be used.

Situation is this: I have many many servers that I would like to
monitory the current users logged in. Other than writing a script
that runs around logging into all these hosts and running a command I
would like to have a dashboard type view of all the current user
sessions on any given host. Does anyone know of a monitoring tool
that will give me this type of information?

MTIA

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2820 (20080124) __________

http://www.eset.com

--
Isaac Perez Moncho GSEC, SSP-GHD, SSP-MPA, SSP-CNSA, Microsoft MCP.
JPL TSolucio S.L

Relevant Pages

  • Monitoring tool
    ... spoon out there ready to be used. ... that runs around logging into all these hosts and running a command I ... would like to have a dashboard type view of all the current user ... Does anyone know of a monitoring tool ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Monitoring tool
    ... "Windows Server 2003 Admin Tools"? ... that runs around logging into all these hosts and running a command I ... would like to have a dashboard type view of all the current user ... Does anyone know of a monitoring tool ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Monitoring tool
    ... System Administrator ... Subject: Monitoring tool ... that runs around logging into all these hosts and running a command I ... would like to have a dashboard type view of all the current user ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Monitoring tool
    ... Subject: Monitoring tool ... I know ettercap to do arp poisoning for MTM attacks and to sort through ... runs around logging into all these hosts and running a command I would ... like to have a dashboard type view of all the current user sessions on ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Monitoring tool
    ... as a sniffer to see what sessions are active from what hosts on the. ... can't remember off the top of my head how to do this from BASH, ... Subject: Monitoring tool ... I know ettercap to do arp poisoning for MTM attacks and to sort through ...
    (Security-Basics)