Re: Honeypot Server

m.farid.shawara@xxxxxxxxx escribió:
Thanks for all of you ...

When I said Alerting I meant that I should be able to sense the attack when
it happens.

Nobody it has mentioned.
http://www.webappsec.org/projects/honeypots/

But it's more a proyect to learn from the web attacks

Regards.
Emilio C.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Message for Fast Larry - please read
    ... ERIC JUST POSTED ANOTHER ATTACK AND THE LINK AND THEY NOW SEE THIS ... nobody does. ... I wont see them and everyone has him plonked so he is now ... like, evidence of this is over 5,000 polite posts over 5 years at ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)