Re: Analyzing Suspicious Attachment

On Jan 17, 2008 6:42 PM, Richard Golodner <rgolodner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why do you allow .zip onto your network anyway? Danger Will Robinson. Hope
things this group has suggested have helped you sort it out Al.

most sincerely, Richard

Richard, I agree that zip files can be dangerous, but I'm curious
about other options. Please share your experiences in eliminating this
type of file from your network.

Relevant Pages

  • lift let alone Ahmad AL-Shoulis charm
    ... How will you wave the rural selected parcels before Richard does? ... You won't switch it. ... united or elderly will cease common suburbs to quietly characterise. ... the rock will sort unlike the productive summer. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Science = 100% falsifiability? Really?
    ... Richard argues that this is not enough. ... sort of additional evidence of manufacture - like some sort of "tool ... is that even if the looked for "tool marks" ... There is no way to reach any sort of absolute proof of artifact. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: help with VBA
    ... ok now what i want to do is sort by column K saythen want ... Richard Buttrey wrote: ... The first thing to do is to name the ranges you want sorted, ... then set the For..Next loop counter accordingly. ...
  • Re: Any concrete experts?
    ... Richard J Kinch wrote: ... will I just be creating a sort of angled piece of concrete that will ... slide off the existing surface? ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • For Richard Burke-Ward
    ... Thanks, Richard. ... Right at this very instant in time, I'm totally floored by some sort of cold bug that I must have picked up on the flight over. ... My otherwise attractive and charming seat mate was in the throes of it during the latter part of the trip, and it's a really nasty one. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)