Re: VoIP

Business or pleasure?

sisram2@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, Guys

While doing a pen test I came across a server having only 1720 (H.323 and 5060 (SIP) open.

Nessus says its Cisco IOS. Can someone suggest the next logical step for doing the pen test on this server ?

Any known vulnerability or exploit ?

Thanks folks

Relevant Pages

  • VoIP
    ... Nessus says its Cisco IOS. ... Can someone suggest the next logical step for doing the pen test on this server? ... Any known vulnerability or exploit? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • VoIP
    ... Nessus says its Cisco IOS. ... Can someone suggest the next logical step for doing the pen test on this server? ... Any known vulnerability or exploit? ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Vuln Scan vs. Pen Test -- WAS: Re: Penetration testing books
    ... but does cover Nessus very well. ... penetration testers are nothing more than vulnerability scanners. ... "Pen Test Report" on the client's door step along with their invoice. ... even the most lamely deployed firewall will filter the majority of the ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Nessus 3.0 released
    ... Note that the older version of nessus ... SunFire V60x Server ... x IntelXeonCPU 2.80GHz ... r b swpd free buff cache si so bi bo in cs us sy ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: apache-tomcat
    ... to nessus 2.2.4 -for Linux. ... results as good as or better than "Acunetix web vulnerability scanner". ... I wish to test how secure my tomcat server is. ... EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE ...
    (Security-Basics)