Re: RE: guest + private wlan

Ill probably go with that, or something thats similar considering we have quite a bit of cisco stuff laying around.

// Thanks for all the posts, boney

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to find where visitors come from after home page?
    ... being one of those knobs that posts a question and sits back ... laying in the weeds never to return while others respond and argue :-) ... NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com ...
  • Re: Calculating in Yr,mo,days
    ... Not really - you can search the archives for posts by Norman Harker, ... who's taken an interest in laying out the options, ... guidance. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: 10.6.4 broke Cisco Client
    ... I have to use the Cisco Client (I mean the one from Cisco not the built ... Send responses to the relevant news group rather than email to me. ... Use a real news client if you want me to see your posts. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Tips on shopping a Revenge from Mars????
    ... depends on how many posts you have. ... You might be better polishing each ... one by hand, and then laying them out on the table, exactly like they ... Usually don't tumble anything that can get mixed up with other items ...
    (rec.games.pinball)