Re: Securing & Hardening Linux

Thanks for that. A good guide with many simple howtos for those who have
forgotten the commands.

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 16:34 +0000, glafkos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

A paper for securing & hardening linux for home or production servers has been published.

You can get a copy on the following links:

http://www.infosec.org.uk/media/archive1/papers/Securing_&_Hardening_Linux_v1.0.pdf
http://www.milw0rm.com/papers/186
http://www.packetstormsecurity.com/papers/general/Securing_and_Hardening_Linux_v1.0.pdf
http://www.astalavista.com/index.php?section=directory&cmd=detail&id=1160

Best Regards,
Charalambous Glafkos

Relevant Pages

  • RAID5 in three easy steps
    ... You know, after reading all the howtos and such, I created a RAID 5 ... array with just three commands ... I know that managing the array and recovering from a failure is more ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Securing & Hardening Linux
    ... A paper for securing & hardening linux for home or production servers has been published. ... Charalambous Glafkos ...
    (Security-Basics)