Firewall Administration Survey
- From: "Mike Chapple" <mchapple@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:59:17 -0500
Would you please consider taking a few minutes to participate in a survey of
firewall administration practices?
We are conducting this survey as part of an academic research project
designed to analyze the frequency of firewall configuration errors and
identify potential causes for those errors. The results will contribute to
a research paper we are submitting for publication in a peer-reviewed
academic forum. We will maintain strict anonymity of any data you provide
during the survey.
The survey is available at:
The target audience for the survey is anyone involved in the administration
of a firewall rulebase in a production environment. If you know of others
that may be suitable participants, please forward this invitation along to
At the conclusion of the research study, we will be happy to share the
results with any interested participants.
Thank you in advance for your time.
- Prev by Date: RE: RE: Securing workstations from IT guys
- Next by Date: RE: Securing workstations from IT guys
- Previous by thread: Wireless Router Insecurity: The Next Crimeware Epidemic
- Next by thread: RE: IT Security project