- From: jeffrey rivero <jeffr76@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:23:21 -0500
use an inline HTML editor or a debug tool and edit the Options of the form (you can change one to pear)
Daniel Grant wrote:
Level 3 has completely got me too - I tried all sorts, but either im short on coffee or not bright enough.
Anyone got it yet?
Rivest, Philippe wrote:They just want to see if you can do a banner grabbing, theres really nothing to it.
But I do agree that choosing the FBI is a very very VERY bad way to be serious, it is sending out the Hacker VS the law image and I would go against this.
Anyhow anyone that can give me a hint to pass level 3 would be appreciated; I tried saving the source to my pc and adding Pear as a value. Didn't know
Analyste en sécurité & Certified Ethical Hacker
P Est-ce vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer cette page ?
De : listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Zimler Attila Tamás
Envoyé : lundi 26 novembre 2007 12:29
À : 0x90
Cc : security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: hax.tor
let me bring to your attention a site that deals with basic
security issues presented in a hackme-fashion way. You advance
on very easy levels that have hints to them and will teach
you something useful in everyday IT sec. Examples:
- exploiting buggy custom PHP scripts: bugs are taken from real life
- SQL injection
- decoding an MSSQL password from a sniffed login sequence
- decoding wcx_ftp.ini passwords
- googling the smart way
- looking up virtualhosts on a webserver
- spoofing http headers
- exploiting legal usage of web services for misc purposes
- basic mathematics: base. binary, equation
- realistic and (legal) _REALITY_ missions
- recognizing and decoding md5/des/base64/etc
- google word game ( telnet://hax.tor.hu )
- forging a DNS request
- decrypting MS-Word documents
- out-of-the-box thinking
Along the levels, you will find funny pictures to relax with,
music to listen to, maybe even ascii cow art :-)
If you are interested in the above, you may check it out here. (this is a minimalistic site, there are no ads or overcrowded menus)
Have a nice day,
What do you want to SSH connect to FBI-s homepage?
If this is a game, why don't you provide yourself the target for scanning it?
- Re: hax.tor
- From: Peter Harmsen
- Re: hax.tor
- Prev by Date: Re: Bee Strategy Helps Servers Run More Sweetly
- Next by Date: Re: Securing workstations from IT guys
- Previous by thread: RE: hax.tor
- Next by thread: Re: hax.tor