Re: Re: DMZ - Question

DMZ address range 192.168.x.x
Internal LAN 10.x.x.x

The web server needs to have access to a mainframe. How would you increase security if not with a DMZ?

Thanks

Pablo

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DMZ NT4 TO Internal 2000 AD One-Way Trust via Firewall
    ... leverage an effectivity security policy to ensure that password complexities ... > currently a mess of local and domain users, no security policy, etc. ... DMZ, not publicly accessible) that aren't going away within the stated ... to non-DC web servers in the DMZ on 80 and 443 - none of which are directed ...
  • Re: DMZ & Security
    ... > yes, deployement price, security level (depending what ... > open ports... ... > case what sense has my DMZ? ... if I have a web server on DMZ that have to access sqlserver database ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: AD in the DMZ . . . OK?
    ... additional methods (i.e. IPSec, SSL with client authentication ... the DMZ and don't have a secure VPN tunnel that supports Kerberos, ... tunnel and/or a properly designed .NET app can minimize the risk. ... And security risk is always just a cost/benefit trade ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: webdav on SBS2003
    ... Traditional FW architecture describes a DMZ, ... DMZ and LAN. ... DMZ is that the entire server isn't exposed in the zone, ... you depend on Windows Security to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: need advice on security scenarios
    ... You can get a Watchguard or Sonicwall firewall with a dedicated DMZ ... The best security scenario for placing the concentrator in relation to the ... > exception of the VPN concentrator, we don't run any other servers(web ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)