Re: Degrees and Note to the Group

I would also recomend shopping at nerdbooks.com

---- Original message ----
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:17:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: Elizabeth Tolson <etolson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Degrees and Note to the Group
To: Chris Barber <cmbarber@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My first computer class was really comical. It was a Security+ class. I could not believe how much I did not know!!! I also took a hardware (A+) course at the same time. Same thing -- I had absolutely no idea what a the parts of the computer were, much less looked like. I remember that I thought the Hard Drive was the big box that sat on my desk ---- obviously I was wrong!!!!

I ended up accepting tons of books, magazines, and notes from the guys in my class. There were only two girls in my class. Frequent stops at Ebay and bestbookbuys.com (which has low priced computer books) increased my library immensely. Now, I curl up in bed or curl up in front of the fireplace with a computer book and not a Ladies Home Journal!!

Again, you all have been great helping me out!!

Thanks!

Elizabeth