Web filter recommendations request: moderate price with good CGI/PHP proxy filtering

Currently the company I work for currently uses DansGuardian <http://dansguardian.org/> for our web content filtering, but we are having a problem with people using CGI/PHP proxies (such as the ones below) to bypass it. Websense <http://www.websense.com> seems to be the gold standard in content filtering, but the price on it would really hit our budget hard. Does anyone here have something cheaper that I should take a look at?

Here are some of the CGI/PHP proxies we have discovered users utilizing to bypass our content filtering:
<http://56st.com>
<http://www.proxysf.com>
<http://blackip.info>

-aws

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Web filter recommendations request: moderate price with good CGI/PHP proxy filtering
    ... What they really should do is perform content filtering based on the ... Currently you can bypass most of these products utilizing a web proxy, ... Its a tough problem and I believe that some vendors are on it now trying ... Here are some of the CGI/PHP proxies we have discovered users ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Res: Web filter recommendations request: moderate price with good CGI/PHP proxy filtering
    ... It is a content filter like websense and the price is good. ... Assunto: Web filter recommendations request: moderate price with good CGI/PHP proxy filtering ... Here are some of the CGI/PHP proxies we have discovered users utilizing ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Content filtering for a home network
    ... modem and the router, with decent firewall and content filtering ... I am in a similar situation with two kids regularly surfing the net. ... I have an old compaq acting as content filter using Dansguardian that works well. ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: python for windows internet filter / firewall
    ... I'm interested in a simple content-based internet firewall/filter, similar to dansguardian, ... If you want to do something like a "page filtering", ... Take twisted and its proxy class, make some outline code (for filter the ...
    (comp.lang.python)