Re: Anyone plans for CISSP-ISSMP?

Hi,

I had an CISSP CBT iso which i had to archive cause lack of disk space on my laptop before i was trying to start it when i was available. Im looking for it now, most of the CBT's i have (i have Cisco; CEH etc) were CBTNuggets.

louislee@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
well there is one CBT training http://www.cbtplanet.com/cissp-issmp.htm
there is no book what so ever from ISC yet..just some reference material.
don't know if the above is any good.