Anyone plans for CISSP-ISSMP?
- From: WALI <hkhasgiwale@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:02:10 +0400
Amongst the two CISM and ISSMP, I have decided that I should (in the near or far future) give ISSMP a take. It's been quite a few years since I have had CISSP and wouldn't mind getting another paper worth a few hundred dollars. The reason I say this is general realization that certification never translated to required skill levels, needed to make a mark within the security community.
Now, someone has told me ISSMP is indeed a tough nut to crack with no packaged Review material/CBK available (unlike CISM), it makes it bit more harder.
Anyone can suggest, where should I make a start or should I make a start at all?
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.35/1040 - Release Date: 9/30/2007 9:01 PM
- Prev by Date: RE: Auditing Router and Firewall - Checklist and Utils
- Next by Date: Re: Re: wireless security on notebooks
- Previous by thread: How to determine how much traffic is generated with particular softwareagent?
- Next by thread: RE: Anyone plans for CISSP-ISSMP?