Re: Full Disk Laptop Encryption
- From: "Rob Thompson" <my.security.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:41:08 -0700
On 9/27/07, Bob Beringer <bob.beringer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have found through my excessive blunders in the computing world that have
turned me into the find Computer Nerd that I am today (If you could only "hear" my sarcasm... ;p)
Damn typo's... "that have turned me into the _fine_"... I'm normally
not bad like this. I think it's time to use spellcheck... ;p
It is the only honest story that any of us can tell, who have been in this field for a while now ;-)
I'll have to check into the TECSEC.
If you need any support or help, let me know...
My team has very creative ideas, concepts and strategies for getting these things done right and are always happy to share ideas and concepts with good people :-)
That is appreciated. Thank you.
- Prev by Date: Group Policy Connundrum - Stick with it, its confusing!!!
- Next by Date: RE: Full Disk Laptop Encryption
- Previous by thread: RE: Full Disk Encryption, Digital Signatures and enterprise Data Analysis and Transactional Auditing (eDATA)
- Next by thread: Re: Full Disk Laptop Encryption