From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ChromeSilver
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:26 AM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: webdav security problem

Relevant Pages

  • Re: vsftpd using ssl on FC4?
    ... The sftp ... subsystem in ssh doesn't have anywhere near the functionality I need. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Equivalent of ftpaccess file for SSH
    ... We are using Wu-FTP with the /etc/ftpaccess functionality for real and ... guest user. ... Is there a way to do something equivalent for sftp ( ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: NAT und IPv6?
    ... Gegensatz zu WebDAV. ... aktive WebDAV Clients auf dieser Welt gibt. ... Transportverschluesselung, SFTP verwendet SSH dafuer. ... Implementierungsuebergreifend Interoperabel ist, waehrend WebDAV ...
    (de.comp.security.firewall)
  • Re: iptables und VoIP
    ... Die Leute sollen doch sowieso besser SFTP oder SCP ... WebDAV ist ja speziell für Authoren von Webseiten ... Prev by Date: ... Next by Date: ...