Re: webdav security problem

I apologize for not answering your question directly. Maybe you could use FTP, SFTP, or SSH for remote connections instead of webdav?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Batch job to perform sftp transfer
    ... It relies on copying datasets to temporary HFS files ... I used /bin/cat with ssh so that I could transfer the data and pipe it to ... The IBM version of sftp doesn't support datasets, ... Batch job to perform sftp transfer ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: [opensuse] what networking file system to use for our home office?
    ... SSH server on Your "server" and from Your clients connect using SFTP or ... You can login using SSH ... certificates or just let clients' computers to remember passwords. ... I usually sit at university, so I have good connection, but even from home ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: secure file transfer FROM z/OS
    ... FTPS. ... SSH SFTP. ... This is supported by z/OS Ported Tools - OpenSSH. ... better native z/OS features than Ported Tools SSH ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: SPAM sudden increase
    ... up ssh for some sftp session and saw something odd... ... Dude was on a tech call with f-secure and the tech asked, "So, are you ... To which the dude replied, "Yeah, I'm ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: SFTP is not working
    ... When I try to use sftp or scp2, I get a message like this: ... sftp and scp2 both actually work by running ssh in a subprocess, ... The reason the shell startup files are relevant at all, ...
    (comp.security.ssh)