Re: Why isn't full disk encryption from manufactures a slam dunk?
- From: Nick Owen <nickowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:18:11 -0400
This would seem to be a security no brainer. What are its limitations?
Dell Adds Encrypting Drive to Latitude Line
Not that I disagree with the criticisms. Perhaps the benefits are
starting to outweigh the costs.
WiKID Systems, Inc.
Commercial/Open Source Two-Factor Authentication
- Prev by Date: Blocking hack attempts from foreign countries...
- Next by Date: RE: Threat vector of running a service using a domain account
- Previous by thread: Re: Why isn't full disk encryption from manufactures a slam dunk?
- Next by thread: Re: Why isn't full disk encryption from manufactures a slam dunk?