One firewall in a VPN pair pinging the other?
- From: "Dan Denton" <ddenton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:55:51 -0500
I have a pix 506E on one end of an ipsec site to site vpn that seems to be
pinging it's remote peer at a constant rate. Almost every second. This
traffic wasn't logged before I started at this job and not until a week ago,
so it's difficult to tell if it was happening prior to the VPN being created
(which was a couple of months ago) or not. Can anyone tell me if this is a
standard function, or if something is amiss? Thanks for your help...
- Prev by Date: Re: Fwd: password list generation
- Next by Date: PII SSN question
- Previous by thread: SQL Injection ORDER BY plus DROP TABLE?
- Next by thread: Re: One firewall in a VPN pair pinging the other?